Monday, November 1, 2010

My Greatest Fear!



To be excellent, we should use and overcome our fears. But how can I if this is the kind of fear I have???

My greatest fear is not for myself but for the people I love. I'm afraid because I love them. When you love people, you don't want them to get hurt that's why you'll do everything you can to save them from getting hurt.

But that's NOT always possible! They'll get hurt even if we try to protect them. And that's my fear that i can't do anything to save them. I fear that my friends and love ones will suffer from eternal death and I can't do anything about that!

But THANK GOD, He did it already FOR YOU and FOR ME!
JESUS CHRIST died on the cross, He carried our sins, that we may be forgiven by God the Father if we confess our sins and ask for forgiveness. But it won't end that way... we should believe that Jesus Christ is Lord and we should accept Him as our Savior!

Please don't misunderstand me here. I'm not doing this for religion because it's NOT about religion and RELIGION CAN NEVER SAVE YOU, I just want you to know that how much I love you can never be compared to how much God loves you! RELATIONSHIP...yes! RELATIONSHIP to CHRIST alone can save us from the penalty of our sins, which is eternal death in hell.

That's why I'm sooo moved by the Spirit to tell you this: Just BELIEVE with all your heart, with all your mind , with all your soul and with all your strength! WE WILL SURELY SEE EACH OTHER IN HEAVEN!!!






God's love (red) + God's holiness (white) = Simply ♥piNk♥

2 comments:

  1. i love it too!~_~ jamie, ang galing mo mag-execute ng words,you just put this so perfectly!!!

    oh,by the way Jamie ,i have an award for you for posting lovely blogs!

    visit my site to claim it!
    http://sevencupsofrice.blogspot.com/2010/11/another-blogger-award-from-eat-pray.html



    loves♥

    ReplyDelete